New release-notes component

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 15:35:36 UTC 2007

Over the next day or so I would like to add a new module, "readme-live,"
to our CVS, to be included in the fedora-release-notes collection.  This
file will be included on live spins so anyone who receives one will have
some clues what to do with it.  The document was generously drafted by
Nelson Strother, by the way; I will do an editorial pass on it in CVS
and do the necessary Makefile-cobbling to get it included.

Followups, questions, and concerns to the fedora-docs-list are
appreciated and happily addressed! :-)