I want to be the maintainer for persian (farsi)

Ehsan Golpayegani e.golpayegani at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 10:38:14 UTC 2007

i have problem with cvs add and cvs commit

i edit people.xml.in with this command

[root at localhost flpweb]# vi people.xml.in

and this in end of file

 <!-- fa translation coordinator -->
  <person id="ehsan310">
    <name>Ehsan Golpayegani</name>
    <email>e.golpayegani at gmail.com</email>
    <webpage>http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EhsanGolpayegani</webpage>
  </person>

and use commit

[root at localhost flpweb]# cvs commit people.xml.in

Log message unchanged or not specified
a)bort, c)ontinue, e)dit, !)reuse this message unchanged for remaining
dirs
Action: (continue) c
cvs [server aborted]: "commit" requires write access to the repository

what's problem ?