Re: I want to be the maintainer for persian (farsi)

Ehsan Golpayegani wrote:
i have problem with cvs add and cvs commit
i edit people.xml.in with this command

[root localhost flpweb]# vi people.xml.in and this in end of file
 <!-- fa translation coordinator -->
  <person id="ehsan310">
    <name>Ehsan Golpayegani</name>
    <email>e golpayegani gmail com</email>
    <webpage>http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EhsanGolpayegani</webpage>
  </person>

and use commit

you didn't specify -m "commit message". depending on your setup an editor may open up for you to enter the commit message and then continue.

Use `cvs commit -m "some text here" files to commit'
-m "" produces empty message but I will not recommend that.

Greetings,
Alexander.