Re: I want to be the maintainer for persian (farsi)

On 12/7/07, Ehsan Golpayegani <e golpayegani gmail com> wrote:
> [root localhost flpweb]# cvs commit people.xml.in
>
> Log message unchanged or not specified
> a)bort, c)ontinue, e)dit, !)reuse this message unchanged for remaining
> dirs
> Action: (continue) c
> cvs [server aborted]: "commit" requires write access to the repository

Hey Ehsan,

Seeing you are already a member of the cvsl10n group, I guess you did
follow the steps described at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Join.
Maybe you did as a user but not as root? Since the process involves
SSH keys, you need to run the cvs commands as the user+SSH key you
used when registering for cvsl10n.

Feel free to drop by #fedora-l10n on IRC to get this fixed quickly.

Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/