system-config-rootpassword in transifex

Francesco Tombolini tombo at adamantio.net
Sat Dec 22 20:30:29 UTC 2007

Lubomir Kundrak ha scritto:
> Hi translators,
>
> This is just to let you know that PO-s in the Subversion repository of
> system-config-rootpassword are available for translation via Transifex
> (thanks Dimitris).
>
> If you're just spending the boring holidays with your families and don't
> have anything interesting to do, the system-config-rootpassword being
> short and largely unfinished can help you spend your otherwise useless
> time :)
>
> Thanks, and happy holidays!

I admit that I have some little problems with the new translation system
(it is more simple for someone, but is more complex for me than a single
cvs repo), and I'm not always updated about all threads in this list...
but following the example in TQSG I cant submit the changes.

Can anyone explain me how to submit the changes? I feel discouraged to
work with a system that constrain me to download .po from web, work
whithout the history and logging features of cvs and submit the result
to someone by mail or other method to commit...

And, by the way,  why for all language there is a warning like "Don't
know where to look..."?

Thankyou

--
Francesco Tombolini <tombo at adamantio.net>
Key fingerprint = EDA9 7504 AA93 CEFC 5990  1356 8584 6B05 F140 5F73