system-config-rootpassword in transifex

Francesco Tombolini tombo at adamantio.net
Sun Dec 23 07:52:58 UTC 2007

Francesco Tombolini ha scritto:
> Lubomir Kundrak ha scritto:
>> Hi translators,
>>
>> This is just to let you know that PO-s in the Subversion repository of
>> system-config-rootpassword are available for translation via Transifex
>> (thanks Dimitris).
>>
>> If you're just spending the boring holidays with your families and don't
>> have anything interesting to do, the system-config-rootpassword being
>> short and largely unfinished can help you spend your otherwise useless
>> time :)
>>
>> Thanks, and happy holidays!
>>
> I admit that I have some little problems with the new translation
> system (it is more simple for someone, but is more complex for me than
> a single cvs repo), and I'm not always updated about all threads in
> this list... but following the example in TQSG I cant submit the changes.
>
> Can anyone explain me how to submit the changes? I feel discouraged to
> work with a system that constrain me to download .po from web, work
> whithout the history and logging features of cvs and submit the result
> to someone by mail or other method to commit...
>
> And, by the way,  why for all language there is a warning like "Don't
> know where to look..."?
>
> Thankyou

I reply to myself... actually in TQSG the submit link redirect visitor
to https://publictest5.fedora.redhat.com/submit/module/ but the submit
link to this module I have discovered is
https://translate.fedoraproject.org/submit/module/

--
Francesco Tombolini <tombo at adamantio.net>
Key fingerprint = EDA9 7504 AA93 CEFC 5990  1356 8584 6B05 F140 5F73