Re: system-config-rootpassword in transifex

Hi,

On Sat, 2007-12-22 at 18:52 +0100, Piotr 'Raven' Drąg wrote:

> Lubomir Kundrak pisze:
> > This is just to let you know that PO-s in the Subversion repository of
> > system-config-rootpassword are available for translation via Transifex
> > (thanks Dimitris).
> >

> Doesn't work for me, just like any other modules in t.fpo/submit. When
> clicking "Preview" it shows only:
>
> "500 Internal error
> The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from
> fulfilling the request."

Seems odd to me. Though I had some problems with other modules in
Transifex, this one worked just fine for me. And you're in about the
very same relevant FAS groups as me. I'm not sure if we should open a
ticket, or this message is enough for Dimitris to handle it.