specspo/summary

Hi,

I am working on the above module, and encountered the string of "m17n-db
input table for Myanmar".

For other surrounding strings (such as m17n-db input table for Japanese),
they are their language names. So that for 'Myanmar', I am guessing that
it should be replaced with the language spoken in Myanmar, assuming it
can be 'Burmese'.

As I don't know much about Myanmar, could someone give me an advice on this?

Thanks in advance!

noriko