system-config-users

Xavier Conde Rueda xavi.conde at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 13:22:47 UTC 2007

> One more question, ragarding (this line also has plural option):
>
> "I won't delete %(user)s's home directory ('%(homedir)s') due to this
> reason:\n"
> "%(reason)s"
>
> Who is "I"? Is it me (ie, administrator) or application?

Most likely it refers to the app itself, though it is very unfortunate
to refer an app to itself as "I" :).

> BR
> Renato
>

> >> Dana Sat, 03 Feb 2007 02:40:28 +0100, Boris Becker
> >> <beckerde at hotmail.com>

> >> with

> > --
> >

> --
> Best regards,
> Renato Pavicic
>
> mailto:repavici at globalnet.hr
> also mailto:renato at translator-shop.org
> homepage: www.translator-shop.org
>
> Official Opera translator for Croatian language since April 2006
>
> --

Google talk: xavi.conde a gmail.com

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an off hand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way

Pink Floyd | Brain Damage | Dark side of the moon