Re: system-config-users

One more question, ragarding (this line also has plural option):

"I won't delete %(user)s's home directory ('%(homedir)s') due to this
reason:\n"
"%(reason)s"

Who is "I"? Is it me (ie, administrator) or application?

Most likely it refers to the app itself, though it is very unfortunate
to refer an app to itself as "I" :).

BR
Renato

>> Dana Sat, 03 Feb 2007 02:40:28 +0100, Boris Becker
>> <beckerde hotmail com>

>> > It comes read-only and I make it writeable to translate it.
>> > What I mean is that my poEdit(s) do not handle the kind of message
>> with
>> > plural variants.

> --

Best regards,
Renato Pavicic

mailto:repavici globalnet hr
also mailto:renato translator-shop org
homepage: www.translator-shop.org

Official Opera translator for Croatian language since April 2006