informal translator survey

Dimitrios Typaldos dtfedora at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 24 16:27:53 UTC 2007

Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Some random questions...
>
> 1) Would you, as a translator, be OK with having to use git, mercurial,
>    subversion, or cvs, depending on which app you're translating?

The CVS I am currently using is ok (never used subversion or something else).

> 2) Would you, as a translator, be OK with doing all translating through
>    a web-based application?

I would rather prefer working offline using the standard tools, but if there are advantages
in a web-based application I would be happy to know further. At first glance, working on a
network based application  doesn't seem a better chance to me.

Kind  Regards
Dimitrios Typaldos

Dimitrios Typaldos
GPG: 0x6A7B898C