FLP mailing lists

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Sun Jul 8 01:50:24 UTC 2007

O/H Miloš Komarčević έγραψε:
> On 7/6/07, Dimitris Glezos <dimitris at glezos.com> wrote:
>>
>> I currently lean in dealing with 1. (create -announce) but not 2.
>> (don't create
>> -devel/-tools).
>>

> +1

So it seems there's another way to do the announce list, and that's to send an
email to all the members of cvsl10n group. This has the advantages of being
simple (no new ML) and that it reaches all translators (they are all members of
cvsl10n). The disadvantage is that it is not a mailing list: it isn't moderated
(anyone can send an email to it), there are no archives and people can't choose
to unsubscribe.

On the positive part of the story, we could create the -announce list (or
fedora-cvsl10n) and not request people to join it; we can manually update it
with all the users in cvsl10n at the moment of sending an announcement.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/