New FLP web page, translation statistics

Besnik Bleta besnik at programeshqip.org
Mon Jun 11 21:06:43 UTC 2007

Hello Dimitris,

Do you mind sending me the pages to translate for the site. I have
started the translation of Fedora for sq, Albanian, did not make it for
Fedora 7 though. I´m going to send what I have done so far, but where?
To this list? To somebody? Or should I try to commit them myself?

Anyway, I´d like to see the site in Albanian as soon as possible, so any
help would be much appreciated.

cheers
besnik