New FLP web page, translation statistics

Xavier Conde Rueda xavi.conde at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 09:45:31 UTC 2007

Hi Dimitris,

I'd prefer if languages could be listed alphabetically, instead of
ranked. It makes difficult to find a given language. For instance,
enter on

http://publictest4.fedora.redhat.com/module/anaconda

and try to find yours.

Also, I think only HEAD is needed to be showed for statistics, and
just provide links to the other significative branches/tags. It would
reduce the time to load the page, and I don't think it's so necessary
to display old branches statistics.

It looks great, hope we'll soon be able to translate it too :) .

2007/6/13, Michael H. Smith <mhideo at redhat.com>:
> On Sun, 2007-06-10 at 22:49 +0100, Dimitris Glezos wrote:
> > Hey all.
> >
> > In the past few days I've been playing around with an implementation for a web
> > home for the FLP, `l10n.fedoraproject.org`. Here's a live prototype:
> >
> >   http://publictest4.fedora.redhat.com/
> >
> > Do you like it? Does it work for you? Do you absolutely hate it and want to DDoS
> > the server? Any thoughts, fire away. :-)
> >
> > Hopefully, when the development moves from i18n.redhat.com to cvs.fpo we'll have
> > a system for translations up and running. Some known "bugs":
>
> Outstanding and impressive! Cheers!
>
> - Mike
>
> --

Google talk/Jabber: xavi.conde a gmail.com