how to continue

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Sat Jun 16 10:16:18 UTC 2007

O/H Kaveh Mohtashami έγραψε:
> Hi,
> I'm Kaveh who want to be volunteer to translate Fedora into great,
> ancient Farsi. as you have mentioned in the site i subscribe in
> mailing-list but how i should continue.
> thanks and i'm forward to hear from you soon.
> Sincerely
> Kaveh

Hey Kaveh!

The following page describes the process to get the necessary privileges for
translations under cvs.fedoraproject.org (currently the Docs, soon others):

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Join

The following guide is for the i18n.redhat.com server, which is currently what
you want for software. It is more descriptive and helpful.

  http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/en_US/

We *really* need to fix up our documents and wiki pages to help new users jump
into contributions quickly. Any volunteers for a quick task like this one? :-)

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/