Fedora 7 Final translation date snapshot question

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Sun Jun 3 19:46:16 UTC 2007

O/H visez.trance at gmail.com έγραψε:
> Hello,
>
> I was very anxious to see the romanian translation for Fedora 7, wich I
> contributed a bit. However I couldn't help notice that Fedora 7 (final)
> actually has older translations than the test releases (in romanian)!? Files
> translated months ago have not even been used..

Daniel,

the final release having older translations than test releases sounds a bit odd.
If we knew which packages exactly have had this issue and some examples of the
strings in question, we could try to check what has happened and file a bug
against that component.

(BTW, I don't see Romanian in http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Teams, can
someone from your team please fill it in, together with the coordinator's name?)

If anyone else has noticed that strings translated before the freeze date of 17
April 2007 were not included in the F7 final, please shout out so we throw the
maintainer in a pit with melted lava.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos