New FLP web page, translation statistics

Alain PORTAL aportal at univ-montp2.fr
Tue Jun 12 07:53:09 UTC 2007

Le Sunday 10 June 2007 23:49:49 Dimitris Glezos, vous avez écrit :
> Hey all.
>
> In the past few days I've been playing around with an implementation for a
> web home for the FLP, `l10n.fedoraproject.org`. Here's a live prototype:
>
>   http://publictest4.fedora.redhat.com/

This is a nice web ;-)

 - On page http://publictest4.fedora.redhat.com/languages/fr/fedora-7
"GUI translation" and "Documentation" should not be side by side because some
module names are long forcing icons in a newline

- What are these icons after the module name

- On page http://publictest4.fedora.redhat.com/teams/fr
Send a mail to the list: list email is "fedora-trans-fr" instead
of "fedora-trans-list at redhat.com"

- If if want to report a bug with the provided link, I get "permission denied"

- where did you get the french translation of this pasge:
http://publictest4.fedora.redhat.com/languages/
there are some untranslated strings.

- how is managed the translation of the web? with po files ?
- how we can help to translate the web ?

- You use black left and right margins. Why not the same for top and bottom?

Regards,
Alain
--
Les pages de manuel Linux en français