Re: New FLP web page, translation statistics

O/H Dimitris Glezos έγραψε:
> Hey all.
>
> In the past few days I've been playing around with an implementation for a web
> home for the FLP, `l10n.fedoraproject.org`. Here's a live prototype:
>
>   http://publictest4.fedora.redhat.com/

A quick note to say that I've added support for Subversion, Mercurial, and git
source code repositories in the flpweb.

 * A git repo: http://publictest4.fedora.redhat.com/module/compiz
 * A mercurial one: http://publictest4.fedora.redhat.com/module/setroubleshoot

With the new flpweb (fedora localization project website), we can monitor the
support of remote project for our language. Take for example `yum`, a vital part
of Fedora, which is totally untranslated:

  http://publictest4.fedora.redhat.com/module/yum

Currently this is one-way: we can only receive/see the translations. But it's a
start. :-)

Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/