L10n commits

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Sat Jun 16 14:52:50 UTC 2007

For those who'd like to monitor the commits to our repository (`/cvs/l10n/`),
and in the future, for commits to all PO/POT files, we've created a group that
receives such notifications. All emails sent to `l10n-commits-members` go to all
the members of that group. To subscribe, go to

  https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/userbox.cgi?_edit=1

and add yourself to the 'l10n-commits' group. Because of a limitation of the
account system, the request will require an approval, but we'll do that right away.

I've added this, together with various other tools, to our Tools page:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Tools

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos