L10n commits

Bart Couvreur couf at skynet.be
Sun Jun 17 11:59:45 UTC 2007

Op zondag 17-06-2007 om 13:48 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Xavier Conde
Rueda:
> Hi,
>
> 2007/6/16, Dimitris Glezos <dimitris at glezos.com>:
> >
> > For those who'd like to monitor the commits to our repository (`/cvs/l10n/`),
> > and in the future, for commits to all PO/POT files, we've created a group that
> > receives such notifications. All emails sent to `l10n-commits-members` go to all
> > the members of that group. To subscribe, go to
> >
> >   https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/userbox.cgi?_edit=1
> >
> > and add yourself to the 'l10n-commits' group. Because of a limitation of the
> > account system, the request will require an approval, but we'll do that right away.
> >
> > I've added this, together with various other tools, to our Tools page:
> >
> >   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Tools
> >

> Great, thanks. But what kind of commits we'll get there? Commits for
> all PO and POT files, or just POT files and our language's?

All the commits to /cvs/l10n which is means for the moment all commits
to the WUI Dimitris is creating.

We do have the idea to create commit-lists per language, but needs a
whole lot to setup, so that's a bit a goal in longer term.

Bart

--
Bart <couf at fedoraproject.org> <couf at skynet.be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93