Name for our domain

Miloš Komarčević kmilos at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 22:37:31 UTC 2007

On 6/19/07, Domingo Becker <domingobecker at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >  1. l10n.fedoraproject.org
> > >  2. translate.fedoraproject.org

I think 1. is also good because people familiar with l10n (e.g.
already working on l10n on other FOSS projects) will get straigth
where they should with a first guess.

Also, any reason why we can't have both? E.g. with translate.fp.o
redirecting to l10n.fp.o (or the other way around) for the time being
while we're filling that spectrum, as Dimitris and Karsten put it.

Either way, making sure Google indexes the site properly so it comes
out top in searches for "fedora translation", "fedora l10n", etc., is
a must.

Regards,
Miloš