Fedora Localization Bugzilla Product created

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Thu Jun 21 14:07:40 UTC 2007

O/H Domingo Becker έγραψε:
> When I tried to create an account for fedora-trans-es at rh.c, bugzilla
> said:
> Account Exists
> A Bugzilla account for fedora-trans-es at redhat.com already exists. If
> you are the account holder and have forgotten your password, submit a
> request to change it.
>
> My question is: will we be able to deal with bugs related to our locale ?
> We don't have the password.

Domingo, you will have to contact the Infrastructure group for that.

If the person who registers the bugzilla account is one of the admins of the
list, he will be able to login to the list web interface and allow bugzilla to
send emails. I'd suggest each language's maintainer who hasn't got admin access
to the list, to request one.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos