Revisor enabled for localization

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Sun Jun 24 01:06:53 UTC 2007

Xavier Conde Rueda wrote:
> Hi Jeroen,
>
> 2007/6/23, Jeroen van Meeuwen <kanarip at kanarip.com>:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> We (Revisor development) have enabled Revisor to be localized to other
>> languages. At the moment, there is 461 strings that need translation to
>> any other language.
>>
>> Thank you very much for your efforts in doing all these translations!
>>

> Thanks for telling us. One important question: where can we find this
> module, or how do we send the translations to the project?
>
> Regards!

Gheghe, that is something I need Dimitris Glezos's word on, as I agreed
upon being the test for a new system where the translators can commit
their translations directly to our (upstream) source repositories -I'm
not sure I'm saying this right. I'm thinking the translators would have
commit access to a translation repository and then from that repository
upload "upstream".

Anyway, while we figure that out, you can just send me the .po files and
I'll put them in place.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip