Fedora language support -- article on Wikipedia

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Mon Mar 5 02:31:36 UTC 2007

Hey all.

I stumbled upon a Wikipedia article that documents the language support [1] of
various distros.

It mentioned Fedora includes only 3 languages, based on the language list shown
on our Docs page [2]. I corrected the article and referenced our translations
status page [3].

Our wiki page "Languages" [4] though has a list that is a bit limited. Shouldn't
that list be much bigger (for example, include Arabic and Hindi)? I guess it
would be better to reference this page instead of our stats.

-d

[1]:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Linux_distributions#Language_support
[2]:http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/
[3]:http://i18n.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-status?page=overall_status&branch=HEAD&essential=1