smolt not translateable (#230970)

Hi,

During the installation of F7t2 I realized that the smolt screen in
firstboot was not translated, even if firstboot seems to be 100%
translated for my language.

I looked at firstboot modules, and it seems the smolt part belongs to
the "smolt-firstboot" rpm, unfortunately this module is not included in
the "translate" cvs module that translators use for translating fedora.

Could someone please add it to "translate", or make it part of
firstboot?

I reported this in #230970.

Thanks!

/Josep

P.S.: Sorry if you get a duplicate of the mail, I first sent it to the
wrong list (i18n).