Improving the currency of anaconda's pot file

Since we're really bad at manually updating anaconda's pot file, I'd
like to move to it happening more regularly.  But to do so in a way
that's reasonable time-wise, we'll need to stop doing the automatic
msgmerge of po files for anaconda.  Given that many of the modules on
i18n.redhat.com aren't automatically msgmerge'd, I don't think this
should be a big problem, but wanted to check for feedback before just
making the change.

So thoughts?

Jeremy