Re: [Fwd: Translations: String freezes, CVS converging, Packaging]

Le Mer 7 mars 2007 16:33, Dimitris Glezos a écrit :

> I think at this point we need to decide whether or not we are ready to
> have
> multiple packages & maintainers or a single one.

1. Put every localisation package in "Support for foo locale" yum groups
(we have those but not for every locale and possibly missing stuff)
2. Have users update the whole group for their locale regularly

There's absolutely no need to stuff everything in a single package to do
group updates. And there's a lot of drawbacks.

--
Nicolas Mailhot