Re: Improving the currency of anaconda's pot file

Hi Alam,

The automerge of all modules is implemented.
All po files will be merged with the pot file daily if there's any change.

Cheers,
Chester

A S Alam wrote:
Jeremy
we are under process to add automatic merge for ALL modules
with POT, This is not big task, and Most people agree with this
Not just that, but People already rose those issue to make Auto

Also, we are under process to make this possible, if you check mail from
list in last 2 days!

thanks

--
Chester Cheng