Re: Improving the currency of anaconda's pot file

Dana Thu, 08 Mar 2007 05:28:31 +0100, Chester Cheng <ccheng redhat com> napisali ste:

Hi Alam,

The automerge of all modules is implemented.
All po files will be merged with the pot file daily if there's any change.

Cheers,
Chester

Hi Chester,

Great news! Yipie! Thanks, thats realy helpfull :))))))))

BR
Renato

A S Alam wrote:

Jeremy
we are under process to add automatic merge for ALL modules
with POT, This is not big task, and Most people agree with this
Not just that, but People already rose those issue to make Auto

Also, we are under process to make this possible, if you check mail from
list in last 2 days!

thanks

--
Best regards,
Renato Pavicic

mailto:repavici globalnet hr
also mailto:renato translator-shop org
homepage: www.translator-shop.org

Official Opera translator for Croatian language since April 2006