Re: Improving the currency of anaconda's pot file

Much appreciated, thanks.
Now we can actually be sure that we have translated all strings for our language and not have some lingering old pot-file that has not been updated.
That happened last release, even for the most experienced language translators.
This system will make it one less thing to worry about.