usermode - linenumber diff

Hi,

Not sure how to create bug report on this one, if it's needed at all.

usermode.pot (currently) has 98 lines. My lang PO has 97. After being updated (one fuzzy line appeared within last 24 hours from my last check). Anyway, I've checked other PO files, and it appears that some PO's jahve 98, while others have 97 lines.
Wjhat kind of a problem should I report (and where?)

--
Best regards,
Renato Pavicic

mailto:repavici globalnet hr
also mailto:renato translator-shop org
homepage: www.translator-shop.org

Official Opera translator for Croatian language since April 2006