Re: usermode - linenumber diff

Dana Mon, 12 Mar 2007 21:53:26 +0100, Renato Pavičić <repavici globalnet hr> napisali ste:

Hi,

Not sure how to create bug report on this one, if it's needed at all.

usermode.pot (currently) has 98 lines. My lang PO has 97. After being updated (one fuzzy line appeared within last 24 hours from my last check). Anyway, I've checked other PO files, and it appears that some PO's jahve 98, while others have 97 lines.
Wjhat kind of a problem should I report (and where?)

Erm sorry to reply to myseslf... Forgot to say that I manually updated my PO with current POT, and there were two new lines (Help, *) and one obsolete. What is interesting is that obsolete line was the same one that I've noticed was added(?) as fuzzy.

--
Best regards,
Renato Pavicic

mailto:repavici globalnet hr
also mailto:renato translator-shop org
homepage: www.translator-shop.org

Official Opera translator for Croatian language since April 2006