Re: usermode - linenumber diff

Dana Tue, 13 Mar 2007 18:49:09 +0100, Miloslav Trmac <mitr volny cz> napisali ste:

Hello,
Renato Pavičić napsal(a):
usermode.pot (currently) has 98 lines. My lang PO has 97. After being
updated (one fuzzy line appeared within last 24 hours from my last check).
Anyway, I've checked other PO files, and it appears that some PO's jahve
98, while others have 97 lines.
Wjhat kind of a problem should I report (and where?)
All files currently seem to have 98 msgid lines, but that's because some
bot is automatically merging the .po files with usermode.pot, and
usermode.pot was not updated in CVS. I have committed the new usermode.pot.

Thanks,
	Mirek

Thank man, apreciate the effort :)
Have a nice day