Language team list

Hi all.

In our effort to organize L10N, we'd like to have somewhere listed the current
active language teams. These are languages that have a team with some kind of
structure and communication channel.

I have compiled a table with some info on:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Teams#teams

Please fill in your language and at least a maintainer/coordinator for it.

In the next few days we'll be testing with the Documentation Project the process
of doing translations on `cvs.fedoraproject.org`. Stay tuned.

Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/