Re: Wiki Banner L10N

On Tue, 2007-03-20 at 17:36 +0000, Diego Búrigo Zacarão wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would suggest a banner for L10N team to be used in wiki pages of our
> project like DocsProject and Artwork's wiki.
>
> Please, feel free to modify them.
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DiegoZacarao/TestPage
>
> ** Original source by NicuBuculei

Diego,

If I can make one suggestion:  It appears you retained the "Courier"
font for the "L10N" part of your logo.  I used that specifically for
Docs because it is reminiscent of a typewriter, or printed text.  I
would suggest that you use the same URW Gothic L font for that part, and
possibly change "L10N" to say "Localization" since new people may not be
familiar with the meaning of "L10N."