Re: Fedora Translators: join the cvsl10n group

Xavier Conde Rueda ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ:

Where is *your* language on that list? How about making the browser homepage
localized in 50 languages? :)

Cool, but I would like the browser page to be:

1. short, don't put the strings on the release notes again, since
release notes are too long to translate completely and are only useful
for one given release,
2. as release neutral as possible, so we can reuse many of its strings
for the following Fedora releases

we are currently using PO files, which can be reused next time

regards

--
A S Alam
#fedora-l10n (freenode)