Fedora Translators: join the cvsl10n group

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 15:06:24 UTC 2007

Dimitris, congratulations for your work!
I think there will be many translation improvements on the next releases
as a result of these changes. Among other things, it will provide a
better cooperation between the Docs and the L10N teams, and that is what
the Brazilian Portuguese team is looking for now. It is our chance to
"put the things together" and cooperate!

Regards,
Igor Pires Soares