Re: Statistics for Docs translations

O/H Thomas Canniot έγραψε:
> As we are revamping translation, how could I get the serveur rid of any
> fr_FR.po files (as we only translates fr.po ones) ?

Thomas, something else I just remembered from Miloš's prob: if you delete the
`fr_FR.po` files, make sure you remove the locale from the "OTHERS" line in the
respective Makefiles as well.

For this task, if you haven't already done it, you might want to check out the
beautiful and super-handy application `regexxer`. It's in the repositories.

Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/