Self-introduction : Lucien Hantute

Lucien Hantute lucien.hantute at gmail.com
Tue May 22 13:42:18 UTC 2007

   - Lucien Hantute
   - Lille, France (though currently in Dalian, China)
   - Student in Computational linguistics (4th year)
   - University Lille 3
   - Me and the Fedora Project
      - I'd be interested in working on the documentation, too. And on
      any project which could use a hand.
      - The L10N project seems to me a good way of spreading the use
      of linux, and needs all the minds it can get.
      - Historical qualifications
      - I participated in the fjdict project (french translation of
      Jim Breen's Edict English-Japanese dictionary)
      - I'm quite used to the Fedora distro (been using it for two
      years, now, both graphical and command-line tools), and I know how to use
      man and google. I recently began looking into packaging of RPMs, too.
      - I can program in Perl and Java, including graphical interface
      design (perl-GTK)

   - GPG Key

   - pub   1024D/657F7577 2007-05-21

   -     Key Fingerprint = 40AD A51F 9509 ECD5 E848  1C28 417E 1344 657F
      7577

   - uid                  Lucien Hantute (Lu.) <lucien.hantute at gmail.com>

   - sub   2048g/EDD42ADD 2007-05-21

--