Unable to use CVS account

Roy Jamison mcisbackuk at hotmail.com
Fri May 25 20:13:24 UTC 2007

Can anyone help please?

I want to help the translation community of Fedora, but I cannot use the CVS in command line, I have tried username mcisback at l10n.redhat.com with no success, I am sponsored and approved for cvsl10n, and approved for cla_done, cla_fedora, and unapproved for cvsdocs, but it says I do not need a sponsor.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and sorry to waste time if it's a stupid answer, or I've missed something signing up.

Regards

Roy Jamison