Re: Help translating some terms on rhn-client-tools

If you aren't able to thank people who try to help you, perhaps you can't get
more help...
Don't expect to have any help from me.
I spent more than one hour to try to help you on system-printer-config without
any answer from your.

Everybody who answer my question have my thanks.
That is respect.
--

Oops,
Several times I did not thank to people who helped me in this list.

Domingo
es