Re: Outdated .POs

Hi Igor,

Thanks for mentioning that.  It is updating now.

Cheers,
Chester

Igor Pires Soares wrote:
Hello Everybody!

These days I was checking my "Translate" directory and I noticed that
some modules still need to be merged against their .POTs by myself.

The modules I had to update:
desc
summary
smolt (translator credits added - yep!)
libvirt
virt-manager

I used the script created by Diego Zacarão which is available at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N
There is an asymmetry with the amount of entries between some languages.
For instance, Spanish has 15043 entries and Swedish has 15181.

My question is:
Is the automerge really working?

Regards,
Igor Pires Soares