Homepage link for sr relnotes

Hi,

Since we're now above the required 90% mark for the sr relnotes
translation, I expect it will be included with the final release?

However, the link in the homepage module seems to incorrect, it
references "index-sr.html\" instead of (yet to be)
"RELEASE-NOTES-sr.html". I hope there is enough time before the freeze
to push this correction through?

Thanks,
Miloš