RE : Unable to use CVS account

Can anyone help please?

I want to help the translation community of Fedora, but I cannot use the CVS in command line, I have tried username mcisback l10n redhat com with no success, I am sponsored and approved for cvsl10n, and approved for cla_done, cla_fedora, and unapproved for cvsdocs, but it says I do not need a sponsor.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and sorry to waste time if it's a stupid answer, or I've missed something signing up.

Regards

Roy Jamison
Try Live.com - your fast, personalized homepage with all the things you care about in one place.
http://www.live.com/getstarted