Re: how can I translate the modules "summary" and/or "desc"

Bart Couvreur wrote:
Op dinsdag 29-05-2007 om 11:31 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Michael
Schönitzer:

Hello,
I hope you can help me. I'm new at the translation of Fedora.

Welcome to Fedora Translation then!

I wanted
to translate "summary" and/or "desc" into German. My problem is, that I
can't translate the package summary/d cause it was not downloaded by
doing:
        export CVS_RSH=ssh
        export  CVSROOT=:ext:michael i18n redhat com:/usr/local/CVS
        cvs -z9 co translate/
After that in the folder "translate/" there are _no_ folders named
"summary" or "desc"!

Is this normal? How can I translate these packages?

These two directories *should* be in the directory "comps-po". If you
can't find them (or that directory doesn't exist), go into your
translate folder and enter "cvs co comps-po"

Hello, i think it's "specspo" instead of "comps-po".

Regards,
Michi

Regards,
Bart