lost in new translation system

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan sharuzzaman at myrealbox.com
Sun Nov 11 08:29:52 UTC 2007

Hi all,

With the move of translation from elvis.redhat.com to
translate.fedoraproject.org, previously I just wait and see to let the
dust settled.

I still checking out from elvis.redhat.com what still remaining and
commit what I have updated. Until recently, my hard drive break, and
after purchasing a new one, I think to start again.

But, I must really tell that I'm lost in the new system. I've got CVS
account for the new infrastructure, but it seems that
http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewcvs/?root=l10n#dirlist only contain
directories that did not reflect the packages that should be translated.

My question is, how do I make checkout for packages like anaconda,
authconfig, autorun, etc... ?

How do I commit the updated translation?

It seems like the info in http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N and
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Access doesn't help me.

And lastly, how do I make changes to the page
http://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/ms/fedora-8 ?

It seems that we are moving from something that is really simple to a
complicated maze.

Thanks.

-----
Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan
Malay translator

---AV & Spam Filtering by M+Guardian - Risk Free Email (TM)---