FLP Meeting Reminder 2007-11-13

Bart Couvreur couf at skynet.be
Mon Nov 12 20:23:57 UTC 2007

Hi all,

it's been a while, but it's time for a meeting (and this time the
reminder is out early :-))

So tomorrow Nov 13th our next meeting will take place in #fedora-meeting
on irc.freenode.net at 19:00UTC (if you've just had a DST-change,
remember to check your local time).

Possible meeting topics:
------------------------
      * F8 is out, time to look back: we should reflect on what went
        well and what went wrong for the F8 release and look how we can
        adjust everything to make F9 even smoother.
      * translate.fp.o updates: anything new?
      * Looking forward to F9: possible string and translation freezes
        (preliminary schedule)
      * FLP goes training?

If you have anything else you want to discuss: please add them!

Bart

--
Bart <couf at fedoraproject.org> <couf at skynet.be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93