Self Introduction - Antoni Ridzki Andromeda

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Thu Nov 15 08:05:37 UTC 2007

On 11/15/07, Antoni Ridzki Andromeda <antoniathlonnt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, my name is Antoni Ridzki Andromeda, I live in Indonesia, an
> archipelago country at South East Asia, famous with its beautiful island
> called Bali.

Welcome Antoni!

To start feel free to browse through our L10N section on our wiki and
read the Translation Quick Start Guide at docs.fedoraproject.org to
familiarizy yourself with our toolchain. For any problem, just drop by
#fedora-l10n on Freenode or send an email to the list.

It seems that there already have been some translations for Indonesian:

  http://translate.fedoraproject.org/teams/id

Contacting the people who submitted those translations (eg. by looking
at the top of the PO translation files for their name and emails)
could get a Indonesian team formed. :)

-d