The Current Sign-up system

Ronald ronald645 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 17:46:57 UTC 2007

I can't get access to CVS >.< . The first time I used a RSA key (which
was wrong). But now I want to upload the (correct) DSA key. But the
account system says:

Your E-mail address must be the one you use for your GPG key and
bugzilla account. (Shown at the 'E-mail address:' form)

I tried a lot...

Anyone?

				Thanks in advance, Ronald