t.fp.o interface

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Tue Nov 27 08:53:59 UTC 2007

On 11/27/07, Domingo Becker <domingobecker at gmail.com> wrote:
> translate.fp.o is showing a wrong state for spanish locale,
> http://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/es
> It says, for example, for Documentation 0% while
> http://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/es/fedora-8
> says 100%.

You can safely ignore the right-hand-side column called
"Documentation" and scoll down to see the proper docs stats.

It's a special way of handling documentation based on the `intltool`
toolchain. Ideally we should use this, since it produces the POT files
on the fly etc, but it needs some work before it actually works with
our Docs toolchain.

I went on and commented it out of the HTML for now.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/