Translation Quick Start Guide is now up-to-date

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Tue Nov 27 11:08:10 UTC 2007

On 11/27/07, Noriko Mizumoto <noriko at redhat.com> wrote:
> > pubtest5? why not use https://translate.fedoraproject.org/submit
> Thanks for pick!
> Is it alive already? I might miss out the announcement.
> btw I can not login there, even i can login in publictest5...
> Can I replace publictest5 with translate.fp.o in the guide?

Transifex on translate.fpo seems to work fine so far, some issues were
fixed lately by ricky. If anyone notices any 500 errors on it, please
open a bug report pronto.

BTW, as of yesterday, we have a valid certificate for the domain
(thanks RH!), so no more popups when using https://.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos